You can visit our website at https://eappointment.ica.gov.sg
to book a time slot to complete PR formalities within the validity of your approval letter. You can also access the e-Appointment system from ICA's website at https://www.ica.gov.sg
You can also change your appointment at least 2 days before the scheduled appointment date. The system will only allow you to change your appointment twice. If you have exceeded this quota, you will not be allowed to make any new appointment or make further changes to your last appointment.
After keying in the required information as listed in Question 1, click on the submit button (shown below).
You will see the following screen once you have successfully logged into the eAppointment system.
- The box highlighted in orange shows your current appointment date, if you have already booked an appointment.
- You will not be able to click on the days highlighted in grey (appointment slots have been fully booked), pink (non-working days) and white (dates not released/available for booking).
- To book or change your appointment, click on your preferred date (those available in green) and the following screen will be shown:
- Select your preferred timing (check on the radio button) and click the submit button.
- When your preferred timing has been successfully accepted, a confirmation message will be displayed. You are advised to adhere to the new appointment timing.